Here are some highlights of what WWE said about the WWE Network at Thursday morning’s investor conference call:
– WWE hopes to end the year with 1 million subscribers. When asked about a a ballpark figure for the payout for the Network, they said approximately $12 million.
– They think that they can reach 2-3 million subscribers in the United States.
– WWE will give the first Network Subscriber update on April 7th, the day after WrestleMania XXX.
– The buzz on on Social Media and the wide distribution of the WWE App (over 10 million downloads).
– They expect to launch the Network outside of the US by the end of 2014, or early next year.